2022-2023 Chapter Registration
In order to be a registered HOSA Chapter, the following steps must be completed.
1. The Chapter’s Advisor must be a paid member and either a teacher, administrator, or district employee.
2. The Chapter must contain at least 5 paid student members.
3. The Chapter needs to be processed and approved by the school administration.
4. The registration form (see below) must be completed.
5. The Chapter Bylaws and Program of Work must be submitted.
6. Dues must be paid – $20.00 per member $10.00 National Dues, $10.00 State Dues. Send dues payment to:
HOSA-Future Health Professionals
548 Silicon Drive, Suite 101
Southlake, TX 76092
7. Members must be entered at www.hosa.org
a. Instructions to enter your membership are available at www.hosa.org
If you are a new chapter, the state advisorter will send the advisor a chapter number and password after the registration form is received.